Click Here for Membership Application Form
Form can be
submitted electronically, or emailed, or printed/mailed. Both the
form and payment complete your membership application
be mailed by check to Kathie Beeson, 7220 NW 60th St., Chiefland FL, 32626
or submitted via credit card below, with emailed receipt forwarded to
|Membership is open to anyone, including individuals,
families, businesses, and clubs. All members must agree to the safety
rules of the Florida Whips by certifying their agreement on the membership
form. Membership begins/renews each September 1 and annual dues are paid
at that time.
Dues are $35 for
individuals, $40 for families up to 5 members, and $100 for
Businesses/ Farms/ Organizations (and include an annual business card ad
in the newsletter and website). The Florida Whips Newsletter,
View from Behind the Dash, is published 10 times per year and
available free online, or can be printed on paper and mailed for $20 per
year. Membership dues offer discounted driving events, insurance
coverage at events, the newsletter, and other benefits.
Payment can be made via check to Florida Whips, Inc.
or via credit card with the Payment buttons below. A small
convenience charge is included with credit card payments.
Payment must be accompanied by a membership form to complete the
Questions? Contact the membership director at
Safety Rules of the Florida Whips, Inc.
- Vehicles and harness must be serviceable, and in good repair.
- Horses must have bridles on with reins attached prior to hitching
to a vehicle.
- Vehicles must be unhitched prior to removing reins and bridles.
- Never tie a horse or leave it unattended when hitched to a
- Driver must have a whip and carry it in hand while in motion.
- Never pass another carriage at a fast trot or drive too close to
another carriage. It is recommended that the driver of the passing
vehicle get permission of the vehicle in front to do so.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted during Florida Whips
American Driving Society Safety Checklist